At Ovens Valley Insurance Brokers we have a dedicated claims manager, who will guide you through the claims process from start to finish. We believe that our prompt claims handling is a key element in providing you with a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Our aim is to make the process as hassle free and painless as possible.
As soon as an incident occurs or you become aware of circumstances which may give rise to a claim, please contact us immediately on 03 5752 1151 and we’ll lodge your claim with your Insurer.
For after hours emergency service, please call office number 03 5752 1151 and wait until the end of the voice recording which provides an emergency contact number.
Key things to remember
- Any occurrence that could likely give rise to a claim should be reported immediately to our office.
- Do not admit liability to a Third Party for loss, damage or injury.
- For small losses your insurer will generally require you to obtain 2 quotes for repair/replacement.
- Take all reasonable precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability. This may include carrying out emergency repairs.
- Contact the Police as soon as possible to report any theft, attempted theft or malicious damage.
- For large losses it is likely that your insurer will require an assessor be appointed. Please notify us immediately so that we can assist in this process.
- If you have any queries regarding claims, please don’t hesitate to contact our office.